JOB Function : Production Manager
We are looking for a production manager to guide and manage the manufacturing, to start immediately.
He will be required to ensure the processes are efficient and effective manner. You will also need to collaborate with the management and workers to ensure smooth workflow.
|| Responsibilities ||
– Manage the smooth and efficient manufacturing of goods.
– Collaborate with management to understand objectives and requirements.
– Regularly prepare budgets and cost reports for production.
– Divide responsibilities and tasks across the team to make production more efficient.
– Resolve any problem that occurs.
– Evaluate performances and constantly improvise practices
– Conduct regular inspections of machinery, workers and the units.
– Overseeing that the inventory is maintained of all the equipment and resources and ensure that they are stocked.
– Ensure the law, health and safety protocol are upheld.
– Regular plant maintenance work.
– Uphold the policies and standards of the company.
|| Requirements ||
– Preferably from Lighting Industry
– Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
– 3-7 years experience of production and plant maintenance.
– Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
– Basic computer skill like MS Office & Excel mandatory.
– Confident and good decision-making ability with attention to detail.